• W-2’s – 2 yrs. for all borrowers (last 2 years, all jobs)
• Tax Returns – Personal and Business Returns (if self-employed) – 2 yrs. Federal only with all schedules, and K-1’s.
• Paystubs – the most recent 30-day period – all borrowers, all jobs
• Bank Statements (or asset statements) – the most recent 2 months – ALL pages!
• Agreement of Sale – fully executed by all parties (if this is a purchase transaction)
• Mortgage statements – most recent from all mortgage companies (incl. Home Equity)
• Property Tax Bill – most recent from all properties
• Drivers License & SS Card- or working VISA, Permanent Resident ID Card – copied
• Homeowners Insurance – most recent declaration page and your agent’s contact info
Additional Doc Needed:
• If you have had a bankruptcy, we will need copies of the Bankruptcy discharge and the list of creditors discharged.
• If you are divorced, we will need a copy of the divorce papers along with any property settlement agreement and child support orders.
• If you own multiple businesses, we will need tax returns for 2 years from all businesses, to include 1120’s, K-1’s etc.
• If this is a Veterans Administration loan, we will need a copy of your DD214 and Certificate of Eligibility.
• If you are retired, on a pension or receiving Social Security, we will need a copy of the awards letter or statement of benefits.